Happy New Year!!!!Hope everyone is feeling well rested and ready to embark on the second half of our educational journey through US/World History. There have been a few updates to our class rules and procedures that all parents/guardians should be aware of as we move forward into 2017.
Updated Behavioral Plan:
Some modifications have been made to our previous behavioral plan. The following is a short summary of how it will be implemented. If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to email.
- DOJO is Back - students recieve 1 point (negative or positive) per day based on behavior. A negative point can be given for the following:
- Not following directions
- Talking out of turn
- Positive points are given for:
- Displaying JIF
- Excellent Work
- Warnings - students receive warning if they earn under a 75% for their weekly behavior grade (points total/# of days)
- Three warning (three weeks) = referral.
- Parents are notified for each warning (email home)
- Bucks during independent time - students will be handed out bucks towards their flex group
- @ least 1 per class.
- Computers - back to using them in class under certain conditions.
- Immediate warning and then referral for students abusing computers.
- Youtube - all headphone contracts terminated
- All games
- Inappropriate google searches